Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flower Girls

I didn't have a flower girl in my wedding, but my daughter has been asked to be a flower girl in my sister's wedding and I am SO EXCITED!  There are so many fun & unique ways to make the flower girl stand out and be cute, yet stylish and unique.  Below are some of my favorite details I have seen incorporated into the the attire of the flower girl:


How adorable is this hat?????!

Who says a pillow is just for the ring bearer?

Love the uniqueness of this seersucker flower girl dress along with the matching hair bow!
Love the colored sashes as a touch of color on these cuties!

A flower girl in a tutu?  Yes please!  Love the flower detail and the jewel adorned sandals worn by this girl:

And last, but not least...the flower girl getting ready with the "big girls" - melts my heart <3

courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com/

No comments: