Friday, March 30, 2012

Bridal {and Everyday} Accessories

I've posted before about Grand Rapids based designer Pixel + Hank.  Daisy, the founder of Pixel + Hank, runs an Etsy shop that is full of gorgeous bridal and everyday accessories.  Photographer extraordinaire Amy Carroll just posted the photo shoot of Pixel + Hank's new Spring 2012 collection, and I DIE!  I am head over heels in love with these turbans and well, all of Daisy's amazing creations!  Here is a peek of the collection photographed by Amy...click here to see Amy's full blogpost!




These items are not new to the Pixel + Hank collection, but two of my favorite, more traditional bridal accessories that can be found here and here:


1 comment:

Jessie said...

ahhhh my world's are coming together!! one great photog + one great planner = I'm so lucky!! :) xo