Monday, March 7, 2011

Networking...It's what we do!

Ann Arbor is full of amazing wedding industry vendors - from bakers to photographers, planners, florists, caterers, we are so blessed to be surrounded by an AMAZING group of inspiring and talented people.  We recently had an opportunity to attend a new networking group that is based in Ann Arbor and it was so much fun!  The extremely talented Abby Rose snapped some shots of the evening.  The meeting was held at the Quarter Bistro, a great place for a rehearsal dinner or morning after brunch!  Abby took the following picture - Lyndsay is on the left, and I (Courtney) am on the right.


Lyndsay is my right-hand gal and will be assisting me while I am on maternity leave in April.  She also plays a key role in our upcoming events this year helping me with design and decor, and the overall organization of the events...she is a keeper!


courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com/

No comments: