Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm such a MAXX-onista!

Picture credit to Nanette Lepore


I always struggle with what to wear to a wedding...as a guest that is.  I don't get around to going to TJ Maxx often, but I had the opportunity to go alone today.  You can bet I made the most of my time there :)

My primary goal was to return a beach bag and find lime green shirts for my husband and our daughter for our upcoming family pictures.  Mission accomplished.

Our TJ Maxx has an awesome section titled "The Runway."  It features designers such as Joe's jeans, Escada, Chloe, and tons of others.  I found two amazing dress, in my size nonetheless.  One was a coral and champagne colored Nanette Lepore dress, originally marked at $305 and sold at TJ Maxx for $99.99.  The other dress was from Max Studio, was navy blue with some ruffles, and resembled the dress in the picture above.  This was originally marked as $150 and at TJ Maxx for $59.99.  Unfortunately, I didn't end up buying either dress, I don't know when the next time I'll be attending the wedding as a guest is?  I thought I'd save my pennies and wait until a definite need arises.

Moral of the story:  If you're in need of a fabulous dress to wear to a wedding this year, you have a few minutes, and you want a deal - hit up your local TJ Maxx! :)

courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com/

No comments: