Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reviews!

Our wedding season is off to an ah-mazing start!  We've been a part of some truly special weddings and feel so honored that our clients choose to work with us.  Here are a few of the "thank you's" we've received recently:


"...even my dad admitted that although he was skeptical of what a wedding planner would actually do, he decided after seeing the day-of logistics that you were absolutely indispensable.  The wedding was perfect, and we wouldn't have been able to do it all without you!"




"All I can say is that the entire day yesterday was the most fun we had ever had.  Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it, and looked even more gorgeous than we thought it could ever be.  You and your staff were amazing...A thousand thank you's!!"




"I want to express my deepest gratitude to you and your assistant for your outstanding support on the wedding day.  You handled everything perfectly and contributed so much to what turned out to be the best day of my entire life."




"...I truly felt that the day turned out absolutely perfect and exactly how I wanted it to, thanks to you and all of your help!  I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married!!!!"

No comments: