Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update

I feel guilty for the lack of blog posts over the past several weeks so I'm writing this one in an attempt to call it a blog post and I'm not sure it qualifies...anyway...


We have been buuuusy and we are so thankful to our friends and clients who consistently refer business to us to keep us this way.


However, this leaves little time for writing blog posts and for that I am sorry (and sad).  We have a lot of great things on the horizon including a photo shoot that will be published this fall in a bridal magazine, many many glorious pictures to share of some of our 2011 weddings thus far, and some really great events coming up late this summer that we are *swooning* over :)


So for now I leave you with that my friends - thank you for always checking up on us and thank you for all your support!


Courtney


courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com

No comments: