Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dessert Table by Domestic Arts

We celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday party on Sunday and boy did we have fun!  She wore her pink princess party dress with a cupcake on it and boy did she look cute (but I'm not biased or anything) ;)


Tanya from Domestic Arts (custom cakes & sweet things) made Kennedy's birthday cake & cupcakes to go along with it.  Think strawberry cheesecake, lemon, chocolate, and my favorite...coconut mango!!!


One (of the many) things I love about Tanya is that she has chickens on her property and uses her own eggs in all of her baking creations - so eco-friendly!


Tanya completely exceeded my expectations - I gave her creative freedom with just a basic theme and look what she did...


Tanya - I cannot thank you enough!!!!! <3 <3 <3








courtney@petalsplanningco.com
www.petalsplanningco.com

No comments: