Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bridal Gowns - Modern Trousseau & Amy Kuschel

In case you can't tell from all of my blog posts, facebook posts & tweets, I am extremely excited about the new bridal store that opened in downtown Ann Arbor on February 1st called The Gown Shop Ann Arbor.  The owner Stacy is amazing (email info@thegownshopannarbor.com or call 734-834-GOWN) - and her space has inspired me to research more bridal gown designers and dig in deeper into the bridal gown world.  I thought I'd start by exploring some of the designers that Stacy carries since she has exceptional taste.


First up:  Modern Trosseau - designer and owner Callie Tein grew up in Melbourne, Australia (a place I would love to go!) and her gowns are incredibly girly, with amazing details that any bride is sure to love.  A few of my favorites  are below:





Next:  Amy Kuschel - Amy Kuschel's 2011 line is inspired by one of my favorite cities...San Francisco. I love how Amy describes the inspiration behind her who 2011 collection:  "I tapped into vintage and modern aspects of San Francisco's architecture and history.  A city that is complex and layered, indulgent yet compassionate.  She's sophisticated and contemporary, romantic and balanced. "




Amy Kuschel's website

courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com

No comments: