Saturday, February 12, 2011

3rd Street Films - Amazing Winter Wedding

I have a huge soft spot in my heart for winter weddings.  Maybe it has to do with living in Michigan my whole life, but the more I live here and the more weddings we plan, design, and coordinate, the more I fall in love with the uniqueness of winter weddings and all the natural gorgeous details that are captured during the winter months.  I love how in this video the couple enters Tiger Stadium and all the workers are bundled up while the couple is running on pure adrenaline...have I mentioned how much I LOVE weddings???? :)


  One of my top ten planning tips is to hire a videographer.  It is the only thing besides your photographs that will last you a lifetime.  3rd Street Films is one of the premiere wedding videographers around the Metro Detroit area, and this latest video has become one of my all time favorites.  From the bridal parties blue and black attire (which is so classy!!!) to the big flower on the flower girls dress, to the brides gorgeous feather hairpiece, this wedding melted my heart and I had to share!


http://www.petalsplanningco.com

No comments: