Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

I realize it's been almost a month since I blogged!  Wow!  That is so not like me...my apologies.  As some of you know, we have been crazy sick in our house...my daughter Kennedy has been battling a cold for a month, while my husband and I both battled the flu and then shortly after that sore throats and congestion (not to mention a trip to the ER thrown in the middle, but that's a whole separate blog post).

Although this not a "real" blog post, we have a lot of great things happening!  We moved into office space in downtown Ann Arbor that we share with Sweet Pea Floral and Nicole Ladonne Photography.  Due to the illnesses I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time there, but I can't wait to get to work!

We've been getting TONS of inquiries for 2011 and 2012 and I have sent out numerous contracts, proposals and of course, emails :)  We already have some amazing clients booked, and can't wait to meet each new client we work with.

I will keep this short and sweet so I can work on some "real" blog posts ;)  Here's some random pics of my daughter lounging around our house trying to recover...




courtney@petalsplanningco.com
http://www.petalsplanningco.com/

No comments: