Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Michigan Union

A couple weeks ago we were contacted by a lovely couple who have hired us to coordinate their reception at the Michigan Union.  As soon as I heard the words "Michigan Union" my heart smiled.  I love most ceremony & reception venues - especially those here in southeastern Michigan.  However, the Michigan Union & the Michigan League hold a very special place in  my heart.  I grew up in Ann Arbor - and as anyone from Ann Arbor knows, the University becomes a part of your life...the downtown scene, hockey games, football games, frat parties...I mean... ;)

The Michigan Union (and Michigan League) hold so much history.  Not only are they gorgeous on the outside, but they are beautiful inside and full of rich architectural details.  Here are some pictures that showcase their beauty:







It wouldn't be a complete "Michigan" picture without the infamous blue bus!  Even the kids love the Michigan Union ;)



No comments: