Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome...Lyndsay!!!!

Lyndsay fell into our laps...literally.  She sent us an email, we met up with her, and we fell in love...okay, that sounds so cheesey, but truly, we feel so blessed to have Lyndsay on our team.  She is crazy organized, super cute, and extremely sweet.  She will be joining us for the first time this Saturday at Vanessa & Derek's wedding.  Here is a little bit about Lyndsay...



I'm a Southern transplant who has fallen in love with Michigan. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, I moved to Ann Arbor with my then fiance shortly after graduating from the University of Georgia. After enjoying every small detail of my own wedding, I knew event planning was for me, and luckily working in public relations provided me with opportunities to do just that.


My extended circle of family and friends see me as a natural planner, and often turn to me for help with their weddings and parties. I don't mind one bit! Being at the age where it seems like every day another friend of mine gets engaged, I could probably make a full time job out of being an honorary bridesmaid.

My loves include wedding blogs, sweet tea, J. Crew, college football and of course, my husband. I'm thrilled to be working with Petals and hope to get to know all our readers much better over the next few months of wedding season.

You can contact Lyndsay at lyndsay@petalsplanningco.com

WELCOME LYNDSAY!!!!

http://www.petalsplanningco.com/

No comments: